About the Role:
As Communications Officer, you will support the delivery of the commercial business objectives of our Training and Enterprise Directorate whilst also creating and delivering a communication plan which meets the charity’s overall communications strategy.
Our Training & Enterprise Directorate (TED) is responsible for delivering the charity’s commercial workplace training, schools training and supplies business, as well as identifying opportunities for growth as part of our corporate strategy.
You will work closely with the Director of TED and their District Leadership Team to create and deliver measurable, targeted and integrated communications activity through a variety of channels, including internal comms, media, PR, digital, social media and key stakeholder engagement.
To be successful in the role of Communications Officer, you will have previous experience working in a communication focused role delivering high profile campaigns in a commercial environment.
You will have a strong understanding of how communications support the delivery of marketing and experience managing a portfolio of business projects across people, process and governance to meet commercial targets.
- Create and deliver a communications plan that supports the delivery of business objectives, acting as an advocate for them within the broader communications plan and team.
- Responsible for the development, socialisation, prioritisation and agreement of this communications plan.
- Responsible for ensuring that the communications plan is appropriately costed and timed with delivery agreed by other colleagues.
- Lead and deliver proactive and reactive media relations activity, with the aim of building our reputation.
- Lead and deliver communications campaigns that enhance marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Lead Digital Product Owner and Social Media Manager to maximise the reach and impact of our online channels.
- Ensure that all activity is fully integrated with the internal communications team.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing support
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact and send your CV to: Emily Banks | 0208 0880 844 – email@example.com.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.