Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,150 – £25,633 a year
Applications End: 02/03/20
Interview Date: W/C 9th March
About the Role:
As a Community Fundraiser, you will help to deliver fundraising initiatives by working closely with communities and volunteers within the region and play a vital role in helping us to meet our fundraising targets. As a Community Fundraising Coordinator, you will be responsible for recruiting and liaising with volunteer fundraisers and providing support for events, as well as, supporting fundraising directly with local businesses.
Ideally, you will have previous fundraising experience, however, we are looking for someone who is passionate about people and effecting positive change within communities, so you may have worked previously in a sales or customer service environment, or other customer led role. You must be motivated and able to develop strong, long-lasting relationships within the community and recruit and engage with fundraising volunteers.
- Developing and sustaining relationships with supports in local communities.
- Coordinating activities in the region to achieve agreed budgets and deadlines.
- Recruiting, inducting, training, retaining and supporting volunteers.
- Building relationships internally and externally to develop opportunities and prospects to support our fundraising strategy.
- Prepare and administer correspondence and relevant paperwork and ensure maintenance of full and accurate database records. Maintaining accurate records, analysing financial and non-financial data to monitor and improve performance and mitigate risk.
- Develop a calendar of activity across the whole region, including organising fundraising events across a wide spectrum from coffee mornings to large scale events.
- Monitoring and feedback on local intelligence in order to inform future product development.
- Work closely with other teams to optimise our impact.
- Liasing with external organisations and local authorities to obtain permissions and licenses as required.
You will receive;
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing support
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact and send your CV to: Emily Banks | 0208 0880 844 – email@example.com.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.