Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,150 – £25,633 a year
Interview Date: W/C 9th March 2020
Application Review Date: 02/03/2020
About the Role
As a Community Fundraiser, you will help to deliver fundraising initiatives by working closely with communities and volunteers within the region and play a vital role in helping us to meet our fundraising targets.
As a Community Fundraising Coordinator, you will be responsible for recruiting and liaising with volunteer fundraisers and providing support for events, as well as, supporting fundraising directly with local businesses.
You will also support fundraising volunteers with legal requirements, fundraising policies and regulations.
Ideally, you will have previous fundraising experience, however, we are looking for someone who is passionate about people and effecting positive change within communities, so you may have worked previously in a sales or customer service environment, or other customer led role.
You must be motivated and able to develop strong, long-lasting relationships within the community and recruit and engage with fundraising volunteers.
- Developing and maintaining sustainable relationships with supporters in local communities – adding value to their relationship with us, motivating them to maintain and increase their support.
- Coordinating activities in the region in order to achieve agreed budgets, deadlines and stewardship levels.
- Recruiting, inducting, training, retaining and supporting volunteers.
- Building relationships internally and externally to develop opportunities and prospects to support our fundraising strategy and create new funding opportunities.
- Prepare and administer correspondence and relevant paper work and ensure maintenance of our database records. Maintaining accurate records, analysing financial and non-financial data to monitor and improve performance and mitigate risk.
- Develop a calendar of activity across the whole region, including organising fundraising events.
- Monitoring and feedback on local intelligence in order to inform future product development that will benefit fundraising,
- Work closely with other teams to optimise the impact of us through England.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing support
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact and send your CV to: Emily Banks | 0208 0880 844 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.