Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 a year
Interview Date: 17/03/2020
Application Review Date: 03/03/2020
About the Role:
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to all our customers. You will be part of our Scheduled Bookings team which means you will be taking and managing customers bookings & enquiries.
You will provide the best possible telephone-based customer service to incoming callers and work with our new email management system to respond to customers queries across multiple channels, ensuring queries are dealt with in-line with our targets, Service Level Agreements and ensuring the customer has a great experience with us from when they book a course to when they receive their certificate.
To ensure you are successful in this role, you will be inducted into a fantastic training and coaching program to allow you to be Confident, Satisfied and Informed.
We want our customer service team to be the best, so you will have a background in customer service, whether that be business to business or business to customer and have experience working over the phone and email.
Specific customer service and email management system will be given; however, you must have the knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office/365 to an intermediate level.
If you are passionate about customer service and want to work 9-5, with no weekends, we would love to hear from you.
- Provide the primary telephone answering service for incoming callers in a professional manner and process their bookings/requests efficiently to agreed service levels and individual targets.
- Deal with incoming emails to the shared inbox for bookings and general enquires in a professional manner, meeting the service level agreement and individual targets.
- Ensure that all bookings are accurately recorded on the relevant databases paying attention to the specific invoicing requirements of each account.
- Liaise and negotiate with internal departments to ensure customer requirements are achievable and delivered in a timely manner.
- Advise and provide guidance to customers regarding first aid and training courses.
- Escalate opportunities and issues where appropriate to National Account Executives, Telephone Account Executives or CSA who manage the accounts and support the achievement of revenue targets.
- Identify up sell and cross sell opportunities converting these and seeking guidance from colleagues and team leaders as required.
- To effectively deal with and process inbound communications to the Customer Service Department.
You will receive;
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing support
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact and send your CV to: Emily Banks | 0208 0880 844 – email@example.com.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.