PolyAI is tackling the challenges of automating customer service through voice. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service at every touchpoint, without over-investing.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real-world, right now.
We are looking for someone who is well organised, detail-oriented, flexible and dynamic, and who is passionate about information security in cloud environments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building on our existing procedures, you will develop our information security plans and policies.
- Developing robust strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Introducing tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
- Working closely across the Engineering department, performing awareness training on information security standards, policies and best practices.
- Working closely with IT support and Devops teams, supervising the installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures.
- Conducting periodic network scans to find any vulnerability.
- Supervising outsourced penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Monitoring networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior.
- Investigating security breaches.
- Lead security incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage.
- A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent experience.
- One to three years of industry experience in an information security function.
- Familiarity with key security concerns on public cloud-hosted software systems (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Familiarity with security of cloud-hosted productivity systems (Office 365, Google Workspace).
- Familiarity with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, both for cloud and personal devices.
- Familiarity with endpoint security solutions, including file integrity monitoring and data loss prevention.
- Expertise in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management.
- Expert in securing AWS hosted software systems.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- System administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures.
- Disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Expertise with mobile/web code, malicious code.
- Familiarity with automated security testing tools and general development/configuration tools such as Git and Ansible.
- Experience in security audits and reviews for ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI DSS or similar.
Relevant professional certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year).
Flexible working from home policy.
Enhanced parental leave.
Learning budget of £500 per calendar year for books, training courses and conferences.
Company pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
Private healthcare with Vitality for you and your family members from your first day.
Full access to Big White Wall and to a range of mental health programs through Vitality’s Mental Health Panel.
Discounts on gym memberships and relaxation apps through Vitality.
Private dental cover with Simplyhealth for you and your family members from your first day.
Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly Poly-Talks.
Healthy snacks and breakfast and a fully stocked fridge with a selection of snacks and drinks.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.