At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team focusing on company operations. In this position you will be responsible for the planning of headcount and related expenses across the entire company. You will partner directly with leaders of the people team to drive the long-term headcount planning, annual budgeting, and monthly/quarterly forecasting processes. This role plays an important and visible part in crafting the global headcount strategy of a hyper-growth company, where talent will continue to be the key element to our long-term success.
- Nurture deep, positive relationships with the Recruiting and the Total Rewards teams
- Be the go-to finance partner for all things headcount
- Drive the headcount allocation and expense forecasting processes during the quarterly and annual planning cycles
- Engage with leaders across all functions to align Hopin’s long-term strategy
- Partner with Accounting to deliver employment expense variance analyses on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field)
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting processes, accounting and accruals, and interpreting and reporting results
- Strong technical fundamentals and proficiency in financial modeling using Excel/Google Sheets
- Prior software sector experience is preferred, Cloud/SaaS is a strong plus
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin , we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.