Mission statement: “To support clients to deliver their goals by finding and implementing solutions, with a focus on transparency and accuracy. We will do that in a working environment and culture that is inclusive and diverse”
CubeLynx is a corporate finance boutique providing financial advice and financial modelling for renewables, utilities, telecoms, infrastructure and property projects. We serve public & private sector clients and deliver tailored solutions to banks, developers. regulators and local authorities.
We combine market-leading financial modelling capability with experienced finance expertise and our services include advisory, refinancing, due diligence, model development, model audit and training. Through our training and varied work streams, we have a proven track record of developing people into excellent modelling and finance professionals.
CubeLynx is a pioneer in promoting neurodiversity in the workplace and is a regular participant at conferences and contributor to national news outlets.
- CubeLynx is looking to recruit and intern, who is London based, for a 3 or 6 month internship.
- Flexible working arrangements offered including some working from home. During Covid-related restrictions, all work will be home-based. Post-Covid office based in Fulham, London.
- The role will involve financial modelling (using Microsoft Excel) to forecast costs and revenues for large infrastructure projects. Examples of these projects include renewable energy, housing, fibre broadband and distribution/transmission networks.
- Interest in working with numbers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Recent graduate.
- No prior experience in financial modelling or advanced Excel necessary. Full training will be provided.
- Working as part of a project team to provide modelling and support to the project manager.
- Developing and building financial models across a range of different projects and sectors. The Excel Model will be designed to represent the performance of a project over a period of time, profiling the construction spend, operating costs, income and financing.
What we offer at CubeLynx
- Full training and development programme.
- Access to a fully funded accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) and paid time off to attend courses.
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance.
- Team building, sports and social club events and activities
- A friendly, supportive and talented team of people
- A working environment that is diverse and inclusive with an opportunity to make a real difference to society by being part of a company that is a pioneer in socially-minded initiatives.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.