About the Role:
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Comms Assistant looking for more responsibility; the IC team play a vital role in engaging with thousands of employees and volunteers across the nation.
From managing the IC inbox and monitoring and measuring our comms channels, to writing copy for our intranet and creating e-bulletins, posters and copy for internal social media… this is a really varied role.
You’ll also get involved in comms planning and implementation for specific projects.
You will be engaging and passionate about the delivery of quality internal communications to enable our organisation to function effectively, you will have some experience in copywriting and editing as well as having provided support in a communications environment.
- Supports the team, helping implement the internal communication and engagement strategy.
- Manages the internal communications inbox, reading and responding to emails, liasing with colleagues to find the right answer.
- Plays a key role in writing content for internal communication projects and the intranet. Reviews and approves submissions and helping ensuring its up to date and relevant.
- Review internal communications mediums content ensuring that it is appropriate. Contacting relevant functions where necessary to address questions or issues raised.
- Manages channels, keeping them updated. Compiling and sending out newsletters, pulling together basic posters from templates.
- Arranges events such as training for the intranet and roadshows, sending invites, sorting logistics etc.
- Contributes to the team calendar of activity, keeping it updated.
- Plays a supporting role in developing and improving the intranet, carrying out research, looking at best practice and implementing change.
- Carries out reasearch, eg, into our audiences needs, managing surveys and carrying out basic analysis of results.
- Learns how to manage internal communication projects, meeting with departments to determine their needs, working with colleagues to recommend plans, advise on channels, review and white copy, and generally providing support to departments in delivery of their project.
You will receive;
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing support
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact and send your CV to: Emily Banks | 0208 0880 844 – email@example.com.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.