Working in partnership with our client the Junior Analyst will support on insights collation, identification of trends, data analysis, building reporting and dashboards and feeding insights and recommendations back to clients. This role will enable an in–depth understanding about the connection of data into marketing and how it drives a better understanding of our audiences and how we improve the experience and content offered to them.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF…
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Senior Data Analyst, you will join the central team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Collating different sources of data to be able to identify trends in customer behaviour in order to provide information and recommendations to clients around their customers.
- Become an expert on Social Listening tools. Use insights platforms and thematic analysis to establish brand sentiment and use the output to guide the client around how to improve their brand’s reputation.
- Become competent on insight tools such as Global Web Index (GWI) to provide clients with holistic views of why customers may be acting in a certain way based on external factors. Respond to briefs from the wider OLIVER team and provide them with GWI insight.
- Develop innovative approaches to data solutions – leveraging analytics, automation and diverse datasets to decode consumer behaviour and gain a deeper understanding of performance and headroom
- Use Microsoft Excel, Google Cloud solutions and other tools, such as Alteryx to conduct data analysis to answer big business questions, confidently feeding the findings and recommendations into the Data Strategist and other key stakeholders both within OLIVER and the client to drive forward business objectives and KPIs.
- Become competent in using Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and Google Data Studio.
- Embed best practice measurement, dashboarding / reporting and insight generation at the heart of all our work – ensuring work is always insightful and action oriented
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire to continually learn and push the boundaries
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication/ data storytelling skills, ability to distil complex ideas for non-technical audiences
- An active interest in behavioural science approaches and techniques – and how this can be delivered through data
- Ability to carry out analysis through Excel as well asother self-serve analytics tools
- Confidence and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Collaborative team player, open minded
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative – to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational – to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening – to understand
Be Results-focused – to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.