At MATCHESFASHION.COM we are on a mission to offer the most personal luxury shopping experience in the world. We are renowned and respected for the relationships we build with clients and our brand partnerships. To achieve our ambition, we capitalise on our unique combination of technical savviness and global innovation mixed with curated content.
We like to think of it as logic meeting magic. When we come together, great things happen.
We live by these values:
- We believe we all have a part to play: We are focused on the same goals and help one another succeed. Our company acts as one team and supports each other.
- We are ambitious for our future: We are brave, try new things, test and learn to drive the right ideas forward. We also make the right decisions, always putting our customers at the heart.
- We celebrate each other: We are respectful, kind and welcoming and take the time to reflect on our achievements, recognizing both big and small.
To work closely within the Distribution Centre team and the Team Leader to ensure all RTW and accessories across all departments are precisely and correctly measured to a high level of accuracy and the size and fit is clearly communicated to the customer.
- Reporting on and monitoring teams KPIs.
- Responsible for managing and developing a team of Measuring Technical technicians, to enhance individuals’ and team’s performance.
- Ensure all RTW and necessary accessories are accurately and appropriately measured within a set time frame and all issues are communicated to the relevant teams.
- Analysing the product to ensure it is consistently measured properly in a comprehensive manner for to the customer.
- Ensuring all sizes required are measured and manage sizes from split deliveries.
- Working closely with the Studio size and fit team to ensure all information is consistently communicated.
- Working closely with the warehouse team to manage product movement within the Distribution Centre.
- Working on ad hoc size and fit research and projects in order to enhance customer experience.
- Managing freelance cover and invoicing for measuring team and supporting on freelance calendar based on forecast.
- Providing guidance and opportunities for your team’s development and carrying out yearly reviews for all direct reports.
- Work towards continuous improvement and suggest efficient solutions.
- Work closely with Size and Fit Manager to support on technical developments relevant to Size and Fit.
- Any other related duties as reasonably requested.
- Able to commute to location: Unit F, Premier Park Road, London, NW10 7NZ
- Preferred pattern-cutting or garment technologist background.
- Good technical and fabric knowledge for both RTW and accessories.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sound technical and grading knowledge of both Women and Menswear.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and organisational ability.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently with close attention to detail.
- Excellent time keeping and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to work on CMS, Outlook and Excel.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority for MATCHESFASHION – we delight customers around the world and so it’s important that our team represents our customers.
We want to attract the very best talent and create an inclusive environment that celebrates the diversity of our people and enables them to do the best work of their careers. We recognise the world is not a perfect place and that bias exists, which is why we take a focused approach in this area and are are committed to ensuring that all our people processes are equitable.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.