Location: Field based covering London and the Southern Counties
Role Type: Full time/permanent
Salary: £27,250 – £29,967
Interview date: 01/04/20
About the Role:
As a National Account Executive, you will work closely with the Head of National Sales to deliver sales growth and meet the annual financial targets of the Sales & Business Development function.
A key part of your role is to build long-term and sustainable relationships with major customers and develop existing customers to drive growth in First Aid and Health & Safety markets for both training and products/supplies.
In addition, you will be responsible for identifying and winning new customers by targeting high profile corporate prospect customers, from both commercial and public sectors throughout the territory.
You will be an experienced sales professional who provides a high standard of customer service.
You will be a strong rapport builder and able to demonstrate experience of winning, retaining and growing new customers in a face to face environment, whilst maintaining the customer focus by listening and responding to customer needs.
- Proactively maintain and build positive relationships.
- To grow the business with Major Accounts responding to pre-qualification questionnaires, submitting bids/proposals, preparing tenders, proposals for additional services, up-selling and cross-selling, leading tender vets/bid teams, and identifying all opportunities to improve and widen services.
- Contribute to the overall achievement of the face to face team for both workplace training revenue.
- Win and build new major accounts in line with the prospect strategy.
- Retain and grow the existing customer based by identifying up-sell opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed targeted revenue for training.
- Establish and implement contact plans for all major accounts, including face to face visits, phone calls, structured and less formal visits.
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers at each organisation, resulting in revenue protection and growth.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing support
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact and send your CV to: Emily Banks | 0208 0880 844 – email@example.com.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.