Application Review Date: 28/02/2020
About the Role:
As Philanthropy & Special Events Administrator, you will provide significant administrative support in a busy and varied role to the Philanthropy & Special Events team and the wider Philanthropy and Partnerships Team.
You will help the team to deliver first-class donor care and event delivery to achieve ambitious financial targets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with excellent communication, organisation and writing skills.
Someone who wants to take the next step in their fundraising career in philanthropy and join a fast-growing, impactful organisation with big ambitions to save lives and keep communities safe. In return, the role offers the opportunity to work within an exciting, friendly and lively team.
To be successful as a Philanthropy & Special Events Administrator, you will have a passion and interest in people and eager to learn about philanthropy fundraising, ideally coming from a fundraising role.
You will contribute to the development and growth of the new Philanthropy Team, supporting the Philanthropy Manager and working alongside an Events Officer and Philanthropy Officer.
- Accurate recording of donor correspondence and donations.
- Prospect research and due diligence checks to ensure the growth of the philanthropy pipeline whilst ensuring we are undertaking ethical and risk management procedures.
- Support the Special Events Officer with event planning and delivery of fundraising, cultivation or stewardship event where required.
- Coordinate meetings for the team which may include minute taking and facilitation.
- To respond to Philanthropy enquires and respond to them in a professional manner. Ensuring all this information is timely and accurately recorded, maintained on the database.
- Preparation of documents, presentations and reports as and when needed.
- Laise with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure that working with correct building collateral and processes.
- To collaboratively work across the Fundraising directorate to maximise opportunities to cultivate major donor relationships and share best practices and learnings.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing support
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact and send your CV to: Emily Banks | 0208 0880 844 – email@example.com.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.