Job Type: Full time/permanent
Interview Date: 24/03/2020
Application Review Date: 20/03/2020
About the Role
As Sales Support Administrator, you will be responsible for providing effective and efficient administrative support to the Head of National Sales, direct sales team and national customers and assist in the achievement of product and training business targets.
You will act as the central point of contact for SJAS and Training National Account Executives and liaise with and follow up other internal departments to ensure customer and team requests are dealt with promptly.
To be successful in this role you should have relevant experience in a similar position and experience of dealing with customers by telephone, fax, email and internet as well as experience of sales order processing and data inputting.
- Being a central point of contact. Liaise with and follow up with other internal departments to ensure customer and team requests are dealt with promptly.
- Liaising daily with team members in response to product, price, delivery requirements, appointments, customer presentations and sales performance.
- To assist others in communicating with and responding to national customers, prospects, internal market and other customers.
- Logging and channelling enquires, submitting quotations and supporting information.
- Handling inbound enquires (national sales inbox, phone, email, customer services) and actioning requests for prices, advice, information and meetings. Record and quantify enquires with follow up actions and results.
- Ensure good relationships are maintained and rapport is built with customers. Use a CRM system to manage this.
- Set up new national customers on SAP, upload special price lists, process initial sales orders as appropriate and brief team and customer services when the process is complete.
- Maintain and update national and international price lists, as well as our national customer database.
- Meet the departmental KPI for the rapid turnaround of enquires, ensuring its followed up and the outcome is reported.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing support
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact and send your CV to: Emily Banks | 0208 0880 844 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.