Job Type: Voluntary for 3 months (20 hours per week) with paid part-time position following
The social enterprise is a publicly and privately funded CIC, which uses singing activities to reach the hardest to engage within a community. With commissioned programmes running in London, the North West South East South West and Midlands, we are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the team of this quickly expanding organisation.
Over the next 12 months, we will be developing and expanding on our current adult education commissions, as well as seeking to search out further opportunities within the sector. We wish to seek out new fundraising opportunities, whilst also strengthening our commercial programmes.
We will further define our outcomes approach, allowing us to build an impact report that will enable us to increase sustainability within the organisation. This is a new custom built system where after training, under the guidance of the CEO, you will contribute to the integration, smooth running of the programmes and impact reporting.
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone who can understand the organisation needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the “go to” for basic updates, adding and deleting users, and adding basic custom fields.
*Create and Manage Changes to the System
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage the change control process
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Respond to reporting requests as needed.
- Provide support functions as needed.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Import data as appropriate.
- Manage duplicate records.
- Monitor and improve data quality.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow. Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance –
- Create and maintain dashboards.
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
Knowledge, education, training or experience:
A system administrator needs a solid understanding of the organization’s business.
They must understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and its role within the Non profit sector.
Most importantly they should be proactive, organized and logical.
Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written skills. Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook. Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications
This is a part-time volunteer position of 20 hours per week
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact and send your CV to: Emily Banks | 0208 0880 844 – email@example.com.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.