Location: Remote/work from home
Hours: 20 hours per week
Salary: London living wage (£10.85 per hour)
We are recruiting for a Social Media Manager role based remotely. The role will involved managing a small organisations social media accounts and responding to enquires through their Facebook, twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Management of facebook, twitter and Instagram feeds
- Creating and publishing content
- Responding to messages and enquires on the platforms
- Communicating with members of their community
- Encouraging engagement and traffic to the sites
- Marketing and publishing products
Essential skills needed:
- Knowledge of social media and how to utilise it
- Knowledge of content creation
- Understanding of paid ads through each platform
- Excellent written communication skills
- Advertising or marketing qualification
- Knowledge of SEO
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
Full training will be provided. The company is committed to supporting neurodivergent individuals and accommodations can be put in place in both the recruitment process and workplace.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.