PolyAI is tackling the challenges of automating customer service through voice. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service at every touchpoint, without over-investing.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real world, right now.
Your responsibility will involve:
- Building a low-code platform that enables non-technical staff to configure complex dialogue systems and build new voice experiences for our users.
- Contributing to the implementation of our multi-tenant infrastructure.
- Developing integration projects with our enterprise clients, contributing to deployment, feature delivery and user experience.
- Taking a major role in our software development, through writing code, tests, as well as contributing to design ideas and documents, performing code reviews.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding, or equivalent industry experience.
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as Python, Go or TypeScript.
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Experience with one or more cloud services (such as AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices, such as coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, and testing.
- Experience with agile project management, such as scrum, kanban, post-mortems etc.
- MS degree, or further education in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience building elegant tools that work for technical and non-technical people alike.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with building interpreters and DSLs, and arbitrary code execution mitigation.
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year).
Flexible working from home policy.
Enhanced parental leave.
Learning budget of £500 per calendar year for books, training courses and conferences.
Company pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
Private healthcare with Vitality for you and your family members from your first day.
Full access to Big White Wall and to a range of mental health programs through Vitality’s Mental Health Panel.
Discounts on gym memberships and relaxation apps through Vitality.
Private dental cover with Simplyhealth for you and your family members from your first day.
Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly Poly-Talks.
Healthy snacks, breakfast and a fully stocked fridge.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.