Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
This is a UK wide opportunity.
Please note, eligibility for Security Clearance is needed for this role.
As a Tableau Server Administrator, you will:
- monitor, maintain, secure, and improve processes on an existing Tableau server environment
- install, upgrade, tableau server on multi node environment.
- get a chance to work in a team of experts, who would be ready to share their experience and knowledge with you
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Configuration, patching, and upgrading of the Tableau server and workbook
- Automate monitoring and server processes using tabadmin, TSM, PowerShell, Windows Scheduler
- Provide technical oversight of Tableau Server infrastructure from user setup to performance tuning in a high availability environment
- Manage Tableau migration and scheduling, backups, and restoration of Tableau repository
- Implement and support network load tracking system using Tableau Server dashboard
- Designing and delivering end-user training and training materials; providing technical support as necessary
- Collaborating with teams to integrate systems
Signs of success
- You are doing administration and monitoring task for Tableau Server
- You are building HA Tableau server environment
- You are able to train end-users
- You gain more and more experience with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server and Prep, SQL technologies
- You work with large datasets in different tools and you keep getting better in this area
Skills we can’t do without:
- 3 years of experience Tableau Sever administration
- Tableau Server Associate or Professional certification is preferred
- Experience with PowerShell and Windows Scheduler
- Ability to design new technical solutions to enhance existing reports and tools
- Ability to work in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment, matrix organization
- SC clearance or ability to achieve
- Good English language is essential – spoken and written
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- Experience in Python and SQL
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.atos.net.