Job Type: Full time/permanent
Salary: £20,000 – £21,917
Interview Date: 23/03/2020
Application Review Date: 10/03/2020
About the Role:
As a Workforce Scheduling Coordinator, you will work closely with colleagues in our large, successful training team providing a key service to support our operational activity. The main element of your role is to schedule trainer activity, so they can deliver First Aid training as well as other courses to our customers at our training sites as well as visiting customers workplaces to deliver training to groups “On-Site”.
In this role you will work both proactively and reactively to create a plan for future courses and trainer activity to maximise revenue, ensuring a wide range of courses are available to book while utilising trainers at the most convenient locations for them. You will also update this plan frequently, considering weather, sickness and cancellations to ensure that we have the best resource plan in place.
The role is a full-time role (35 working hours per week) which will include some eight-hour shifts starting from 7 am as our teams are in operation between 7 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
To be successful in this role, you will be analytical and passionate about resource planning. You will also be able to evidence successful planning and organisational skills with the ability to work in a time critical environment.
In addition to being able to use Microsoft Office/365 at an intermediate level, you will ideally have experience of using computerised systems for scheduling or logistics.
- To schedule the workforce as required, to enable the delivery to take place in accordance with legislative and organisational standards and in a cost effective manner.
- To ensure the appropriate planning and preparation of equipment, facilities and workforce in liaison with other colleagues and functions as necessary.
- To work as a team with colleagues to ensure business targets are met.
- To capture, process and store data in accordance with the current Data Protection legislation.
- To ensure workforce scheduling provides for acceptable compliance in line with the organisational quality and standards requirements relating to the workforce.
- To provide support, information and reports to the workforce line management and other managers as requested.
- To provide an effective line of communication throughout the team.
- To participate in a rota of early morning response in order to manage unplanned absences of the scheduled workforce.
- Maintain the organisations policies and procedures.
You will receive;
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and Wellbeing support
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact and send your CV to: Emily Banks | 0208 0880 844 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.