Content Writer Position
Are you someone that is looking for more professional experience writing content and blogs? Stack is looking for a content writer to write engaging content to educate, inspire and entertain autistic individuals.
The role is really what you make it and the ideal person will use their own creativity to develop weekly blogs. Blogs could involve anything from interviews, reviews, experiences and tips!
What the role consists of:
- Write weekly 500 word articles for our blog (https://stackrecruitment.org/our-blog/).
- You will need to write engaging content to appeal to our target audience – autistic job-seekers.
- Each post will involve researching, writing, formatting and publishing through WordPress.
- A knowledge of SEO (search engine optimisation) would be helpful but training can be given!
The ideal person will:
- Be wanting to start a career in content writing.
- Will have a passion for blogging.
- Be creative and able to think of interesting titles and topics!
- Understand what would appeal to autistic individuals and have an understanding of autism.
- Be friendly and approachable.
- Be willing to work as part of a small team.
- Have a basic knowledge of SEO.
If you’re interested in getting involved please use the form below to apply.
Alternatively if you're interested in writing one or two blogs, please see our guest blogger ad below!
If you have any questions or would like to apply through email, please email email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you.
Please note: at this stage the role is voluntary but full credit will be given to the writer! References can be given for 2 months commitment (equal to 8 blogs).
Are you interested in content writing but do not have the time to commit to a voluntary position every week?
We're also looking to feature guest writers on our blog to showcase the skills and give you a platform to get your writing out there.
This gives you the complete freedom to choose your topic and your style, as well as getting your name out there and something for your portfolio.
All you need to do is use the form below and include a message!